Run for the Roses! Join the merchants in Historic Downtown Buda as we head to the races for an evening to remember. We invite you to break out your bowties and your fanciest hats as you sip, savor and stroll along Main Street.
Ticket holders will receive a commemorative glass, tote and are invited to taste a variety of spirits paired with small bites in sixteen stops throughout downtown. Enjoy live music, entertainment, fun and games; perfect for that date night or evening out with friends. Find everything you've been missing at the Main Street Sip & Stroll.
Featuring the following Downtown Businesses:
- Assemblage Contemporary Craftsman Gallery serving Mint Juleps from Treaty Oaks; and featuring charcuterie boards and mini cupcakes from Sweetcakes 4 U
- Headway Health at Buda Med Spa serving Blue Ribbon Lemonade and featuring Fancy Hat Ice Cream Sandwiches and Crostini with Tapenade from Crafty Kitchen Adventures
- Buda's Red Door / The Little House on Main featuring Street Tacos from Helen's Casa Alde
- Ellipsis Boutique serving Blackberry
- Little Bluebird / Old Main St. Station / The Budaful Hiker serving A Snowball's Chance curated cocktail and featuring mini sliders from Louie's Craft BBQ
- Mockingbird Made serving Texas Craft Brews with spicy artichoke dip, chips and veggies
- Old Town Buda Antique Mall
- Vendor Market at Realty One Group Prosper
- Salon One 12 featuring Proof Liquor and Deli
- Shear Impressions Salon & Boutique
- Thatcher Natural Home Offerings
- The Carrington Venue serving Run for the Rosé and featuring sweets from Elizabeth Graf Cakes
- The Mercantile at Mill + Grain featuring Andalusia Whiskey and Louie's Craft BBQ
- Buda Soda Fountain serving spiked mini ice cream floats and mini chocolate chip cookies
- II Blessed Barber Shop serving bourbon punch and featuring street tacos from Raza's Food Shack
- Bare Tans featuring Esther's Tex Mex
- Special Guest! Two Wheel Brewing at the Thames Buildings at Railroad & Rose St.
- Surprise Stop! Buda Mercantile Co. with special guest Tito's Vodka
Parking is available on street, in city-owned parking lots on Main St. and at 100 Houston St., as well as in the SOUTH lot of Buda Mill & Grain Co.
Other fun things happening:
Fancy Hat & Bowtie Contest at the 1898 Building! Flowers for the contest sponsored by Budaful Flowers. Winners win downtown gift certificates.
Photo bus at the Little House on Main & Buda's Red Door!
Book giveaway of A Love Letter to Texas Women just in time for Mother's Day at Mockingbird Made
Vote for your favorite stop!
Triple Crown Scavenger Hunt throughout the stops! Use hashtag #strollbudatx for your chance to win!
Live music along the route, complimentary horse & buggy rides and much more!